A tasty sandwich for a quick and easy dinner.
- 2 slices of your favorite bread
- 1/4 lb of Roast Beef from deli
- handful of Arugula
- 1/4 of a Red onion
- 1 tbsp butter
- Cheddar Cheese-slices 1
- 1/2 tsp horseradish
- 1 tbsp sour cream
- 1 tbsp mayonaise
- Thinly slice the onion. Using a pan put butter in, once melted put onion in. Saute until it becomes caramelized, about 25 minutes.
- Mix the spread ingredients together.
- Grab your bread slices and smear the spread on the two pieces. Put the roast beef , then the cheddar slice, followed by the arugula. Using tongs top with caramelized onions. Top with second piece of bread.
The horseradish is hot so if you don't like spicy omit this.
For vegetarian version I used phony baloney on those sandwiches.
The recipe is just for one but you can double ingredients depending how many people you are serving.
I served with chips