This is a moist and delicious chicken dish that I would make again and again.
- 4 Chicken Breast (Boneless)
- Olive Oil Spray
- 1 ounce Ranch Dressing Seasoning Mix
- 1 cup Corn Flakes (Crushed)
- 1/2 cup Parmesan Cheese (Grated)
- Preheat oven to 375F. Spray 9×13 glass baking dish with cooking spray.
Combine Ranch Seasoning, Cornflakes and Parmesan in large freezer bag.
Shake well and mix together.
Spray Chicken breast and then drop in baggie. Coat fully and then place in baking dish. Repeat until all four chicken breasts are coated.
Sprinkle remainder on tops of chicken.
Bake chicken for 40-45 minutes.
The original recipe is from Life in the Lofthouse. I used cooking spray in lieu of the butter from the original recipe.
I ended up using my wood roller to smash the cornflakes but would advise maybe pulsing it in your food processor, less messy.
I served this with mashed potatoes but would be great with a side casserole or salad as well.