- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp cornstarch
- 1` Tbsp hoisin sauce
- 12 oz boneless sirloin steak cut into thin strips
- 2 tsp canola oil
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 1 cup red onion vertically sliced
- 1 cup carrot chopped
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 tsp sesame oil
- 1/3 cup green onion sliced
- cooked rice for serving
- Combine soy sauce, cornstarch, and hoisin in a medium bowl. Add beef; toss to coat.
- Heat a large skillet over high heat. Add oil to pan; swirl to coat. Add beef to pan; cook 2 minutes or until browned, stirring occasionally. Remove beef from pan. Add broccoli and next 4 ingredients (through sesame oil) to pan; cook 4 minutes or until broccoli is crisp-tender, stirring occasionally. Add reserved marinade to pan; bring to a boil. Cook 1 minute. Add beef to pan; cook 1 minute or until thoroughly heated. Serve with rice, sprinkle with green onions. Enjoy!
Recipe adapted from Cooking Light