This is an instant favorite dish. Vibrant in color and flavor. Originally found on The Roasted Root.
|Prep Time||15 minutes|
- 1 pkg arugula
- 1 pkg baby arugula
- 2 medium beets
- 1 clementine peeled, pithed and sectioned
- 1 blood orange peeled, pithed, and sectioned
- 1 avacado cored and diced into 1"cubes
- 1/3 c pistachios shelled
- Heat oven to 350. Cut stems of beets. Usually when I buy beets they come in a bunch of two or three so I cooked all of them. Wash the beet and place individually in a tinfoil bowl you create around the beet. I put some olive oil on each one. Cook 30-50 minutes. Should be tender when you put a knife through it. Once cooked use a knife to take skin off and then slice into wedges.
- Place Arugula, spinach, beet, clementine, orange, avocado and pistachios in bowl. Mix the salad dressing together. Pour over the salad and mix well. Ready to serve.