- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 scallion finely chopped
- 1/3 cup fresh mint chopped
- 1 Tbsp chipotle chiles in adobo sauce finely chopped
- 1 Tbsp fresh lime juice
- 4 10 in. flour tortillas
- 1 lb deli-sliced smoked turkey
- 3 cups fresh spinach leaves
- 1 red pepper thinly sliced
- In a small bowl, combine mayonnaise, scallion, mint, chipotle and lime juice; season with salt.
- Heat a heavy saucepan over medium heat. Add 1 tortilla and cook for 15 seconds. Transfer to a plate and cover with a dish towel. Repeat with remaining tortillas.
- Spread each tortilla with 2 Tbsp chipotle cream and top with 1/4 of the turkey, spinach and red pepper, then roll up. Wrap in wax paper and fold up ends to secure. Refrigerate for up to 4 hours. Cut wraps in half and serve. Enjoy!
Recipe adapted from Rachael Ray