Quick and easy dinner to make on a hot day.
|Prep Time||15 minutes|
|Cook Time||15 minutes|
- 1 head iceberg lettuce torn apart into small pieces
- 1 can kidney beans drained and rinsed
- 1 tomato diced
- 1 onion
- 1 pkg vegi burger
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 pkg taco seasoning
- 1 bag fritos
- 1 small container sour cream optional
- 1 jar salsa optional
- 1 bottle Catalina dressing
- Heat oil in pan and add onion. Cook until lucid and add the vegi burger. Cook until crispy. Add taco seasoning and blend well. Add in the vegi burger and stir well. I add the fritos to individual bowls and then mix in the salad. Add Catalina dressing to your bowl. Top with salsa and sour cream. Mix the lettuce, kidney beans, tomato, cheese, spinach in large bowl.
You can use grand burger in lieu of the vegi burger.
You can coat the taco salad with dressing to serve but I find we end up with leftovers and it gets soggy if coated.