- 2 Tbsp lemon juice fresh
- 1 Tbsp oregano chopped
- 1/2 tsp ground coriander
- 3 garlic clove roughly chopped
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- salt and pepper
- 2 lbs boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 2 Tbsp butter
- 1/2 tsp turmeric
- 1/4 tsp cumin
- 1 1/2 cups rice
- 2 1/2 cups chicken broth
- 1 cup greek yogurt
- 1-2 Tbsp Sriracha
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- Marinate the chicken in a Ziploc bag with the lemon juice, oregano, coriander, chopped garlic, and olive oil. Season with salt and pepper. Marinate for no longer than 4 hours. When ready grill on medium-high heat till cooked through, about 4 minutes per side.
- In a saucepan melt the butter over medium heat then add the spices and cook until fragrant. Add the rice and stir to coat. Cook about 4 minutes until rice is slightly toasted. Add chicken broth, bring to a boil, cover reduce to a simmer, and cook for 15 minutes without disturbing. Remove from heat and rest 10 minutes without opening the lid.
- In a small bowl combine yogurt, Sriracha to taste, and garlic. Let sit in fridge.
- To assemble place chicken on rice and top with sauce. Enjoy!
Recipe adapted from Dinner Then Dessert