This is a light and cool option for dinner. Original recipe found on Neighbor Food blog.
|Prep Time||10 minutes|
- 8 slices bread
- 4 oz whipped cream cheese
- 1/4 c fresh mixed herbs dill, basil, chives - your preference
- 4 slices cheese I used cheddar)
- 1 c spinach leaves
- 1 cucumber sliced in 1/4 slices
- 2 tomatoes sliced
- 2 radishes thinly sliced
- In small bowl mix the whipped cream cheese and mixed herbs. To assemble use cream cheese on both sides of bed. Add the spinach, tomatoes, cucumber, cheese, and radish. Ready to eat.