- 1/2 ciabatta loaf sliced
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breast halved horizontally to make 4
- 1 Tbsp garlic powder
- 2 Tbsp parsley chopped
- 8 slices bacon chopped
- 2 eggs hard boiled, sliced
- 1 head romaine chopped
- 1 avocado sliced
- 1/2 cup parmesan shredded
- 2/3 cup greek yogurt
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic crushed
- 2 anchovy fillets finely chopped
- 1/2 lemon juiced
- 3 Tbsp parmesan shredded
- Preheat broiler to high. Place the bread slice on sheet pan, drizzle with olive oil and bake in the oven (on middle shelf) until crispy. Remove and set aside. While bread is grilling prepare chicken.
- Rub the chicken with the garlic powder, parsley and salt. Heat a nonstick skillet with a drizzle of olive oil and fry chicken until golden on both sides, and cooked through. Remove to a plate. Add the bacon to the pan and fry until crispy
- Combine they yogurt, olive oil, garlic, anchovies, lemon juice, and 3 Tbsp. parmesan in a small bowl. Whisk to combine. Add salt and pepper to your taste.
- Combine lettuce with the chicken and bacon, eggs, avocado, 1/2 cup parmesan, and bread pieces (halved). Pour the dressing over and serve immediately.
Recipe adapted from Cafe Delites