Greek Turkey Burgers
These burgers are super fast and super good!
- 1 lb 93% lean ground turkey
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tsp oregano
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- cooking spray
- 1/3 cup plain whole-milk greek yougurt
- 1/3 cup kalamata ilves chopped
- 1 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 4 hamburger buns
- 1/2 cup feta cheese crumbles
- 2 cups arugula
- 1/2 cup cucumber sliced
- 1/2 cup red onion thinly sliced
- Combine turkey, mayo, oregano, cumin, salt, and 1/8 tsp pepper. Shape mixture into 4 equal patties.
- Heat a large skillet over high. Lightly coat with cooking spray, and add turkey patties. Cook until a meat thermometer inserted in thickest portion registers 165F, 4 to 5 minutes per side.
- Stir together yogurt, olives, lemon juice, and remaining 1/8 tsp pepper in a small bowl. Spread yogurt mixture evenly on cut sides of top and bottom buns. Divide feta, and arugula evenly among bottom halves of buns; top with cooked patties, cucumber, and onion. Cover with buns and serve. Enjoy!
Recipe adapted from Cooking Light