- 1 lb pizza dough divided
- 3 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 1/2 cups pineapple diced, from about 1/2 pineapple
- 1 bunch scallions cut into 1-2 in pieces
- 1/4 lb deli-sliced ham
- 3/4 cup white cheddar cheese shredded, about 3oz.
- 3/4 cup muenster shredded, about 3oz.
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Spray two cooking sheets with cooking spray. Divide pizza dough and shape into approximately 8x12 oblong shape. Place on prepared cooking sheets, brush the dough with olive oil. Precook crust for about 5 minutes.
- Using a grill pan, brush the pan with olive oil. Working in batches grill the pineapple, scallions, and ham, turning as needed, until lightly charred. Transfer to a plate as each batch is done. Cut the ham slices in half if desired.
- Top precooked crusts evenly with cheeses, ham, scallion, and pineapple. Place in oven for about 5-6 more minutes or until crust is cooked through and cheese melts. Slice and enjoy!
This recipe was adapted from Food Network.