- 3 lg russet potatoes
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 cup cheddar cheese shredded
- 1/2 cup bacon cooked, chopped
- 1/4 cup scallions
- ranch optional, for dipping
- Wash potatoes, and cut into 4 wedges. Cut out most of the inner part of the potato. Place potatoes in a shallow microwave safe dish and microwave uncovered 10 minutes, or until tender.
- Remove potatoes and brush both sides with olive oil, and place on baking sheet. Sprinkle with salt and pepper, top with cheese, bacon, and scallions. Broil in the oven approximately 5 minutes or until cheese is melted. Serve with ranch if desired. Enjoy!
Recipe adapted from Kleinworth and Co.