- 10 oz boneless pork cutlets cut into 2" x 1/8" strips
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1 tsp soy sauce
- 1/2 tsp cornstarch
- 1/4 tsp sugar
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 2 Tbsp canola oil
- 1 leek, white and pale green parts cut into 1/4" slices
- In a medium bowl, combine the pork, sesame oil, soy sauce, cornstarch, sugar, and half the garlic; let sit for 15 minutes.
- Heat a wok, or a skillet, over high heat. Add the 1 Tbsp. oil and coat the pan. Add the leeks and cook, stirring and tossing constantly, until fragrant, about 1 minute. Transfer leeks to a plate and set aside.
- Return wok to heat and add remaining oil. Add the pork mixture and remaining garlic and cook, stirring and tossing constantly, until the pork is browned, about 2 minutes.
- Add the reserved leeks to the wok and cook, stirring and tossing often, until just tender, about 1 minute. Serve with rice. Enjoy!
Recipe adapted from Saveur