- 1 1/2 lbs russet potatoes washed, peeled, and diced
- 1/3 cup water
- 1 Tbsp butter
- 2/3 cup milk
- salt and pepper
- 1 lg egg beaten
- 1 lg onion diced
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1 Tbsp tomato paste
- 1/4 cup panko crumbs
- 2 Tbsp milk
- 3 Tbsp parsley finely chopped
- 1 14-1/2 lb lean ground beef
- 1/3 cup ketchup
- 1 lb green beans
- 1 1/2 Tbsp olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 425F. Line a large sheet pan with foil, generously spray the foil with non-stick cooking spray. Put the potatoes in the center of the foil, salt and pepper them, to taste. Fold the foil up around the potatoes to create a bowl add in the water, and finish folding the packet to seal it all. Cook for 10 minutes.
- In a large bowl add egg, onion, Italian seasoning, tomato paste, panko, 2 Tbsp milk, parsley, and ground beef. Mix everything together until evenly combined. Form the mixture into 6 mini meatloaves. Scoot the potato packet to the left side of the pan. Add the meatloaves to the middle of the hot pan. Spread the ketchup evenly over the loaves. Return the pan to the oven, baking for 23-25 minutes. Take the pan out, and use a paper towel to sop up any grease.
- Add the beans to the right side of the pan, in a single layer. Drizzle them with olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Toss gently. Bake again for 18-20 minutes.
- Remove the pan from the oven. Open the potato packet, careful to avoid the steam. Transfer them to a bowl. Add the butter and milk, salt and pepper to taste. Mask until smooth. Serve with mini meatloaf, and green beans. Enjoy!
Recipe adapted from 4 Sons R Us